Saturday, September 3, 2011

LIPS LIKE MORPHINE


"I want a girl with lips like morphine
Knock me out every time they touch me
I wanna feel that kiss just crush me
And break me down

Knock me out!
Knock me out!

Cuz I've waited for all my life
To be here with you tonight

I want a girl with lips like morphine
Blow a kiss that leaves me gasping
I want to feel that lightning strike me
And burn me down..."

Lolita Oleander
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
KILL HANNAH- LIPS LIKE MORPHINE
Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Astrid
Hair Flower: Artilleri -Rose hair flower
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -quicksilver
Skin: LAQ -Elena [Pale] Glow skin
Make-up: DAMNED -Tribal Make up
Earrings: {Violet Voltaire} -Dia De Los Muertos Earrings
Collar: *BLITZED* -Legacy choker
Necklace: HOD -Nothing's Necklace
Bracelet: *BLITZED* -Legacy cuffs
Dress: *katat0nik* - (black) Dia de los Muertos Dress
Socks: TB -tights polkadots black
Shoes: PM -Baby T's
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
It is easier to love humanity as a whole than to love one's neighbor.
Eric Hoffer

No comments:

Post a Comment