Monday, September 5, 2011

LOLITA OLEANDER IS IN SHADOW

So today I was on a mission to add shadows to my pictures. I played with a couple of viewers that I really wanted to try and downloaded some great windlight settings. In the end of my adventure to join the "Shadow" picture taking community, I found that the newest SL viewer works the best for me. So now I have shadows and it's something I've really wanted to add. I'm really happy and excited and can't wait to take more pictures to experiment with.

You should have seen when they first loaded on my screen. I was jumping around and dancing in a good mood. I was a little scared my graphic card wouldn't let me play with shadows but after trying diffrent viewers I now have them. *dances around* I hope you all had a great day I know I did. Mwah

Lolita Oleander has SHADOWS
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
ALEXANDRA STAN - Mr. Saxobeat

Lolita Oleander has SHADOWS

Lolita Oleander has SHADOWS

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Pandora
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Olivia[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Earrings: Zaara -Ansuka pearl drop earrings *night*
Collar: *BLITZED* -Legacy choker
Bracelet: *BLITZED* -Legacy cuffs
Belt: *BLITZED* -Legacy Belt
Top: Gawk! -Black Darling Shirt
Bra: Zaara -Kanti Lingerie Silver
Jeans: Decoy -Dana 76 Jeans
Sandals: Maitreya Gold - Flip-Flops
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
We are nearer loving those who hate us than those who love us more than we wish.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment