Sunday, September 11, 2011

THE SOUNDS OF ARROWS


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Sound Of Arrows - Magic

I love watching this YouTube. I want to watch the whole movie.
*smiles* So magical...

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Trinity
Flower: Calla -Hair Lily
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Olivia[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Earrings: PM -Pearl Group Gift
Necklace: PM -Pearl Group Gift
Bracelets: Love Soul -Hemp bracelet*Natural*
Shirt: Kyoot -Chained Thread Top
Undershirt: Fri. -Basic Cami
Shorts: Maitreya -Jeans Shorts
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Flip-Flops
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.
Henry Drummond

No comments:

Post a Comment