Friday, March 23, 2012

I MELT WITH YOU


I'm dancing around my property in this beautiful new dress out from Sn@tch. I just adore it and my SL family is watching me twirl and spin all around. *Giggle* Enjoy your weekend and have lots of fun.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Nouvelle Vague - I Melt With You

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Leesa
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Jewelry: Donna Flora -MARTINA
Dress: Sn@tch -Bon Bon Lavender
Shoes: SLink -Paloma Point Ballet Slippers Gold
Pose: Glitterati

Love Quote of the Day:
Say what you will, 'tis better to be left than never to have been loved.
William Congreve

No comments:

Post a Comment