Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SO GOOD


Girl tell me how you feel
What your fantasy
I see us on a beach down in Mexico
You can put your feet up
Be my senorita
We ain't gotta rush
Just take it slow

You'll be in the high life
Soaking up the sunlight
Anything you want is yours
I had you living life like you should
You say you never had it so good
La la la la la la
You never had it so good
La la la la la la

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
So Good - B.o.B

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Abigail
Eyes: pc eyes by LL -Shallow Water
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: Yummy
Bracelett: ASO -Leather Bracelet
Vest: BOOM -Crochet Vest
Top: Willow -Red Striped Tank
Shorts: Jane -Mesh
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Pose: Glitterati

Playground in background by: Sway's

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.
David Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment