Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CALL ME MAYBE


Lolita Oleander

As you probably can tell already I just love this shirt from Ronsem. I love the colors they have in the store. So when you get a chance run by and check them out. I've also changed my eyes from my normal pick to the new Mesh ones from Mayfly. I'm in love with the detail and look. My whole SL family switched over tonight. *laughing* Things you can only say because you are part of the SL world. I hope the rest of your week is wonderful.


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Roma
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: Caroline’s Jewelry -Vintage Watch Key Necklace –Black
Bracelett: ASO -Leather Bracelet
Shirt: Ronsem
Shorts: G Field -Frill Shorts -Black-
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Ilena Sandals
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the outreach of self toward completion.
Ralph W. Sockman

No comments:

Post a Comment