Sunday, June 24, 2012

HOT AIR BALLOON


Sway's just made the cutest hot air balloon. My son Raven and I rode it around our home land. It's so much fun. I was talking to my family the other day about how I wanted something pretty and colorful for our land. This makes me smile.

Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Hot Air Balloon- Owl City

Lolita & Raven Oleander

Lolita & Raven Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Pia
Hair Flower: Izzie's
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace: ASO -Flower Necklace
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelett: ASO - Hair Elastic Dot
Dress: TokiD -geanna dress
Shoes: Izzie's -Flower Flats
Pose: Glitterati
Hot air balloon: Sway's

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the flower you've got to let grow.
John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment