Monday, June 4, 2012

INVISIBLE


I'm anything but "invisible" to my loved ones and friends.
I'm going to keep it that way.


I'm just in love with this new romper outfit from BOOM. It's cute, sexy and fun and it makes me happy. Oh and have you noticed I've gone a little darker on my Truth hair lately?

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Skylar Grey – Invisible

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Yvette
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba[Nougat] Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM -Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Bracelett: ASO -Leather Bracelet
Necklace: KOSH -INFINITY NECKLACE
Outfit: BOOM -Play-New Romper @ FaMESHed
Top: Jane -Lace Cami
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Ilena Sandals
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.
Boethius

No comments:

Post a Comment