Friday, June 29, 2012

LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON


"What will they say, what would they do
would it be trouble if they knew
I'm trying hard to make you see
All that you are is all that I need
I know that it's a secret
and I know i've got to keep it but
I want the lights on
Yeah I want the lights on
and I don't want to run nowhere anymore
Leave the lights on..."


Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Meiko - Leave The Lights On

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Leesa
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace & Earrings: BenS Beauty -Heart Set
Bracelet: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: ASO - Hair Elastic Dot
Dress: PM -Picnic
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Margot Ballet Slippers
Pose: Glitterati


Love Quote of the Day:
We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.
Benjamin Disraeli

No comments:

Post a Comment