Friday, August 31, 2012

ROLE PLAY

I just think the d-lab pandas are so cute. When decorating my livingroom I remembered a painting I had from .::PopArt::. it's so cute. Who doesn't like pandas?
I hope you all have a great Friday.

Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Jessi Malay - ROLE PLAY

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: DeLa - Mango
Hair Flower: ElbKind - ElbKind Flower Hairband
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Necklace Set: EY:NO - Chained Cross
Earrings: Erratic - Hoop earrings
Bracelet: BLITZED
Shurg: EY:NO -My Cute Shrug
Jumper: NV - Overall Shorts
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK -Ilena Sandals
Pose: !bang
Panda Wall Art: .::PopArt::. - Picture mjkl
Wall Art: - Squished Grapes - Poet inside wall hanging
Sofa: MudHoney - Priya Sofa
Panda: d-lab

Love Quote of the Day:
Happy is the man whom the Muses love: sweet speech flows from his mouth.
Hesiod

No comments:

Post a Comment