Tuesday, September 18, 2012

IT'S A SMALL WORLD

Our family went to the birthday party of Chelsea on Sunday. We had such a great time and I wanted to share with you little Lillie and my outfits for the Disney party. My little dance partner and I got jiggy with it. Who could ask for more. *smiles*

Lolita and Lillie Oleander
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
It's A Small World

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Winona
Ears: AuxiliaryMouse Ears
Hair Flower: Artilleri - Rose
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Bracelett: Yummy - Michelle Pearl
Nails: Izzie's
Dress: Artilleri - Kitty dress
Shoes: GOS -Pimp Your Pumps
Pose: !bang


What Lillie Oleander is wearing:
Hair: Tram
Ears: AuxiliaryMouse Ears
Outfit: LD Store - MINNIE OVERALLS
Pose: Embody Poses


Love Quote of the Day:
Life is best when you are in love.
Michael Moriarty

No comments:

Post a Comment