Monday, September 24, 2012

OUR HOUSE

coldLogic has done it once again with beautiful clothes for us to wear. I love these new jeans. You must go check out the new releases. You will not be sorry. Just me hanging out at home in my comfy new outfit. Happy Fall everyone!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Madness - Our House

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Guinevere
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Earrings: Pixel Mode - Pearl
Necklace: KOSH - THE LEAF NECKLACE
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Shirt: coldLogic - top - farrell
Pants: coldLogic -Jeans calle
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Pose: Embody Poses
Fall Wall Art: What Next

Love Quote of the Day:
Love and fear. Everything the father of a family says must inspire one or the other.
Joseph Joubert

No comments:

Post a Comment