Sunday, September 9, 2012

SEPTEMBER

September Collabor88 has started and one of my favorite items in it is a collaboration from Cheeky Pea + Pilot. It's this great movie outdoor set. We watch a lot of movies in SL with family and friends and this was a must have for us. In my decoration I used parts from the new set and other pieces from La'Licious~ Isla's Outdoor Entertaining Set. I love them both. This place is one of my favorite on my home and when I'm here spending time with family and friends I could not be happier.

I'm also wearing some beautiful clothes from coldLogic. *happy sigh* A stunning updo from Truth and the cutiest shoes from Izzie's. *snuggles in with a big bowl of popcorn*
SL life is feeling pretty good.

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
September - Cry for you

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Amelie
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Necklace: Yummy - Simple Pearl
Earrings: Pixel Mode - Pearl
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Shirt: coldLogic - Shereda
Pants: coldLogic - Trouser - Eise
Shoes: Izzie's - Flower Flats teal
Pose: Embody Poses

Love Quote of the Day:
To enlarge or illustrate this power and effect of love is to set a candle in the sun.
Robert Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment