Sunday, September 2, 2012

TO THE HUMMING MEADOW

"I love you
I shall never grow up
Make believe is much too fun
Can we go far away to the humming meadow?


This place is so lovely
It kind of makes me very happy
Let's go far away to the humming meadow"


Lolita Oleander


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Brightly Wound - Eisley

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: DeLa - Amanda
Hair Flower: Artilleri - Rose
Eyes: Mayfly
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Necklace: je suis -l'amour
Dress: ArisAris - Rig86 Ideally Quilt
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Shoes: SLINK - Aussie Thongs
Pose: !bang

Love Quote of the Day:
More than kisses, letters mingle souls.
John Donne

No comments:

Post a Comment