Friday, December 21, 2012

EVERYTHING

It's that time of year were friends and family are having parties. We were invited to a Christmas Ball and this is what I'll be wearing. I love getting dressed up all fancy. Baiastic has perfect formal dresses that they just released. They are stunning. I picked this color to match my eyes. I hope you all enjoy the start of your weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Ron Reeser & Dan Saenz - "Everything" feat Myah

Lolita Oleander

I just think this jewelry set from MANDALA is so beautiful.
I was glad I found a dress that I could wear it with.

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Briony
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails and Hands: Slink - Mesh Rigged Hands
Necklace and Earrings: MANDALA
Dress: Baiastic - Mana dress
Pose: LAP

Love Quote of the Day:
If any person wish to be idle, let them fall in love.
Ovid

No comments:

Post a Comment