Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE 2012-2013

Happy New Years Eve all my friends it's the end of 2012 and the start of 2013. I hope you all had a safe holiday season. I just want to say thank you to my friends and those so near to me for a great 2012. You all made it what it was. I'm glad to have you all in my life.
*Cheers to 2013*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Kidstreet - X

Here are a few pictures from Alicia's New Years Party in SL that we went to and had a blast. It's so wonderful to hang out with friends. I just adore her in everyway.

NEW YEAR PARTY 2012-2013

NEW YEAR PARTY 2012-2013

NEW YEAR PARTY 2012-2013


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Mercedes
Eyes: IKON -Eternal Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Necklace: DECO Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Dress: Apple May Designs -
Feet: SLINK -Mesh Feet
Pose: !bang


Love Quote of the Day:
Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.
Katharine Lee Bates

1 comment: