Friday, December 14, 2012

LESSONS IN LOVE

My family and I took our Christmas card picture tonight. *happy sigh* It's another lovely memory we have of our family from December 2012.
Oh my goodness this year is flying by so fast. *smiles*

Happy Holidays From The Oleander Family
Takeo, Lolita, Raven and Lillie


The Oleander Family
What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Kaskade feat. Neon Trees - Lessons In Love

After a wonderful night together Takeo and I relaxed and cuddled.
Lolita and Takeo Oleander December Fire

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Mercedes
Eyes: IKON -Eternal Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Necklace: GLOW -studio - Key to My Heart Necklace
Bracelett: ASO - Leather Bracelett
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Dress: coldLogic -mcphee coffee blue
Stockings: Kyoot - Sisley Tights Sky
Boots: Maitreya -Stagioni
Family Pose: {puddle.jumpers} - We Are Family


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is only one of many passions.
Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment