Friday, December 7, 2012

TURN UP THE LOVE

It snowed on your land! *runs around excited in snow*
A few new changes to me. I have pretty new eyes from IKON. I saw them and I just thought, "Oh how pretty." I also have pretty new hands from Slink. I step back in SL and I find so many new great things that people create and I get all excited!

Of course Truth made beautiful hair that I love. This one is called Adeline. I was just thinking the other day. Does he have one named Lolita yet? I need to go double check my collection. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and explore and play in your SL snow!

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Far East Movement - Turn Up The Love

Lolita Oleander


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Adeline
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes
Skin: LAQ - Ebba Glow skin
Make-up: BOOM - Love my eyes Liner and Mascara
Nails and Hands: Slink - Mesh Rigged Hands
Necklace and Earrings: MANDALA - Onigiri Set
Dress: G Field - [Mesh] Classic Dress "Vivian"
Stockings: Mstyle - Dotz Tights
Boots: Baiastic -Knee platform stretch boots suede black
Pose: !bang

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar.
Theodor Adorno

No comments:

Post a Comment