Saturday, April 12, 2014

A SHADOW OF BLUE

*waving* Hello from my back yard. It's a beautiful day in SL. Just wearing my new pretty hair from Truth. It's called Fleur and it has pretty flowers that you can place in your hair. I have to say the hair with flowers are near the top of my favorite list. *happy sigh* I hope you all are having a great weekend.


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
London Grammar - Maybe - Animation: A Shadow of Blue

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Fleur
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: .ginchi - Spring Sakura
Bracelet: =Zenith= - Love Heart leather Bracelet
Dress: =Zenith= - Denim Lace Dress
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - December Frost
Shoes: Maxi Gossamer - Sandals - Lotus Flower Blossom
My Pose: {Imeka~}


Our set up for the outside set from:
Cheeky Pea - Rainey Bistro


Love Quote of the Day:
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
Rupert Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment