Thursday, April 3, 2014

BEYOND THE SEA

We had the kids do a little seashell hunt on the beach. It was fun and we laughed a lot. I love my family and watching everyone run all over the place was exciting and great practice for Easter egg hunting. They only had to find 15 seashells on one side of the island and they did pretty good. My sister Alicia and her husband Al took their little one Abby around searching. Takeo and I took our three little ones Raven, Riley and Payton around. We even got to meet our new grandbaby Sophie. We soon figured out our two little girls were experts at the art of hunting seashells. Vacation memories are the best.


Family Vacation In Bahamas

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Beyond The Sea - Robbie Williams



What I’m wearing:
Hair: Maitreya - Siobhan
Flower: Artilleri -Hibi Hair Flower
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - The sea charm necklace
Dress: *Les Petits Détails* - JUNO
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - December Frost
Family poses and mixes of single: .click.
My Pose: {Imeka~}


Love Quote of the Day:
We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

No comments:

Post a Comment