Monday, April 28, 2014

COMING HOME

I get to come home and spend time with this cutie. How lucky am I. *smiles* We are playing in my daughters room before our movie night. I hope you all have a great week.

Lolita and Payton Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Skylar Grey - Coming Home (A.N.O. Remix)

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Crys
Hair Blow: {Mango Cheeks} - Dulcet Hairbow
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: .Pekka. - Infinity Jewelry SETS
Top: Pixicat - Cutout Tie Top
Pants: {mon tissu} - Harlow's Cuffed Jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Perfumed Sweeties
My Pose: {Imeka~}
Family Pose: .click. - Treasured


Love Quote of the Day:
Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment