Sunday, April 13, 2014

DREAMT OF BLUE

My family and I decorated Easter eggs today to get ready for the holiday this coming week. We had a really fun time. I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine went by way too fast.

The Oleander Family

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
XP8 - Dreamt of Blue

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - Renata
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - Simple Pearl Necklace
Dress: *{Junbug}* - Miss Betty @Season Story Event
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Perfumed Sweeties
Shoes: fri. - Ella Heels @C88
My Pose: {Imeka~}


Our Easter decorating items are a mix from:
Turducken - Easter Egg Dyeing Kit
ISPACHI - Emoticon Eggs


Love Quote of the Day:
One is very crazy when in love.
Sigmund Freud

No comments:

Post a Comment