Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SHOOTING STAR

As you know I am on vacation in the Bahamas. My Takeo and I took walks on the beautiful beach and enjoyed pretty sunsets on this tropical island. At night we set up a star gazing event for the family to enjoy. I really loved looking at stars with my family. This week is going by way to fast. Family vacations are the best. Here are some of our pictures to show you.


Takeo and Lolita Oleander
I'm very much in love with this man.

Star gazing with family

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Owl City - Shooting Star

Star gazing with family

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Teddy
Flower: Artilleri -Hibi Hair Flower
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - The sea charm necklace
Bracelett: Maxi Gossamer Jewellery Shop - Bangles
Outfit: Lil'Lace - Dear Madi
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Autumnal 1
Family pose: .click.
Couple pose: Exposeur - Trying To Hold On


Love Quote of the Day:
If fear is the great enemy of intimacy, love is its true friend.
Henri Nouwen

No comments:

Post a Comment