Saturday, April 12, 2014

SUGAR SUGAR

"Ah, sugar, ah, honey, honey
You are my candy girl

I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you
(I just can't believe it's true)

I'm gonna make your life so sweet, yeah, yeah, yeah..."


Payton and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Sugar Sugar - The Archies

Payton and Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth - April
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Yummy - Miranda Necklace
Undershirt: d. Select - Lace summer top
Dress: . a i s l i n g . - Laura Dress
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Perfumed Sweeties
Shoes: fri. - Ella Heels @C88
Mommy and daughter pose: {Petite Poses} - Oh my balloons!

What my little daughter Payton is wearing:
Hair: Truth - Lottie
Bunny ear bow: [monso] - My Bunny Band
Outfit: [Little Nerds] - Peace Bunny Outfit

Our trees and outside bakery set up is from:
8f8 - Sweet Life Bakery @Season Story Event


Love Quote of the Day:
To love one that is great, is almost to be great one's self.
Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment