Thursday, April 3, 2014

YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART

The other night we wanted to watch a movie at the outside drive up movie theater. Takeo and I picked up our two little girls Payton and Riley. We got comfy cozy in the back of the truck bed and Takeo pulled up a crate with his popcorn. We watched Tarzan. The tropical island feeling was in the air that night. My family just like the song says will always be in my heart.


Payton, Riley & Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Tarzan Soundtrack - You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins

The Oleander Family Vacation Movie night

What I’m wearing:
Hair: Truth -Dove
Hat: BOOM - Sailor hat
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Earrings: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set
Top: The Secret Store -Elsa Ruffle Shirt
Bikini bottom: G Field - Frill Bikini
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - December Frost
Family pose: .click.


Love Quote of the Day:
Be careful what you set your heart upon - for it will surely be yours.
James A. Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment