Saturday, October 4, 2014

BETWEEN TWO POINTS

We've been working on a little project on SL and it keeps us creative and very busy. It's got us "Between two points". Home and on our project. I can't wait to show you all pictures when it's finished. When I woke up this morning I felt like getting dressed up so here is what I decided to wear today. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. *blows kisses* Take time to dance and enjoy the fall leaves.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
The Glitch Mob - Between Two Points - Feat. Swan



What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Dariela
Headband: Magika - [Group Gift]
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelet: ASO! - Leather Bracelet-cross
Sweater Dress: AMITOMO - Sweater one piece set2
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Autumnal 1
Shoes: fri.- Cozy.Flats (Holly) RARE
My Pose: .::Kirin Poses::.


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
Tom Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment