Thursday, October 9, 2014

WONDERWALL

"And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how..."


Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Oasis - Wonderwall

Lolita Oleander

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lala
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Heart Key
Top: [MotiAme] - Sailor Sweater
Skirt: [MotiAme] - Simple Flared Skirt
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Autumnal 1
Socks: Izzie's- Overknee Socks
Shoes: Maitreya- Stagioni Boots
My Pose: .::Kirin Poses::.
Bales of Hay: Cheeky Pea - Summer Farm
Outside House: TROMPE LOEIL - The Dreaming House


Love Quote of the Day:
Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.
Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment