Saturday, November 1, 2014

DAY OF THE DEAD - Dia de los Muertos

I hope you all had a good celebration for DAY OF THE DEAD. I'm sharing pictures I took tonight at our party we had.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
¡Viva Calaca!. Day of the Dead

Lolita Oleander

Family at our DAY OF THE DEAD dance

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Elyse
Hair Flowers: [Wishbox] - Red Rose Crown
Ribbon necklace: Junbug - Ribbon
Eyes: IKON
Mask: Pink Fuel - Harley
Ribbon necklace: Madrid Solo - Magissa
Earrings: Yummy - Skelly Earring - Undead
Corset: [Haste] - Annabel Red Lace
Shirt: Peqe - The Raven Sleeves_Red
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Sax Shepherd Designs - Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: !Bang

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is always being given where it is not required.
E. M. Forster

No comments:

Post a Comment