Wednesday, November 26, 2014

EVERYBODY

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2014. I don't know if I'll have time to blog again before the holiday so I wanted to make sure you knew what was in my heart. Be safe and have fun. Enjoy the holiday with family and friends. This year has flown by very fast for me and I've so many things in my SL life to be very thankful for. My wonderful family is one of them.

Turkey Day Craft Time with the Oleander Family

"Everybody, everybody wants to love
Everybody, everybody wants to be loved
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, everybody knows the love
Everybody holds the love
Everybody falls for love

Everybody feels the love
Everybody steals the love
Everybody heals with love
Oh, oh, oh, oh, just let the love, love, love begin..."


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Feronia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Scarf: coldLogic - Wayne Snowflake
Sweater: coldLogic - Wayne Blush
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Poses: .click. - Turkey Day Craft


Love Quote of the Day:
I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.
William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment