Friday, November 7, 2014

RACCOON - REVOLUTION OF CUTE

We have new cute neighbors for the fall on our land. *smiles* Looks like they like to get comfy cozy in the beautiful leaves and trees. I'm having fun playing today. I hope you all enjoy your Friday.

Lolita Oleander

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Diplo - Revolution (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai)



What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Marleen
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Watch: RealEvil Industries - ReVoX Cora Watch
Dress: Mikunch - OHANA DRESS
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - High Gloss Muted Tones
Pet: Birdy/Alchemy - Forest Babies - Raccoon
My Pose: {Imeka}
Cute Raccoons: *ionic* - The story of Raccoons & Bears @ The Chapter Four


Love Quote of the Day:
The things that we love tell us what we are.
Thomas Aquinas

No comments:

Post a Comment