Wednesday, November 12, 2014

REFLECTIONS

I love these to little girls and I'm one lucky mommy to get to call them my daughters. We had an idea and when the three of us get together nothing stops us from having a good time. They make me smile and laugh and are full of love. Tonight we had a colorful night with nail polish. If you like the poses my little girl Payton made them and will placing them on marketplace soon. Enjoy your week. *blows kisses and wiggles my toes*

The Oleander Girls

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
MisterWives - Reflections

The Oleander Girls

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Demelza
Headband: :::ChicChica::: - My Diamond Flower Headband
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Key to My Heart Necklace
Top: NYU - Loose Cotton Top
Pants: GizzA - Virginia Jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Poses: .Forget Me Not.


Love Quote of the Day:
I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved.
George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment