Saturday, November 8, 2014

YOU SHINE

I love my family and today or should I say tonight we made time to take a cute silly picture. Always take time with those you love.

The Oleander Family

"Want to show you how I feel
My love, its my heart that you steal
And I cant help falling, falling, falling for you

You shine brighter than the stars in the sky
I am yours and I know you are mine
You’re the one I want to be next to, I want to live in that light…
My love, you shine so bright, you shine so bright

I’ll be there standing by your side
Hand in hand, walking through this life
I wanna spend all of our days together, together

You shine brighter than the stars in the sky
I am yours and I know you are mine
You’re the one I want to be next to, I want to live in that light…
My love, you shine so bright, you shine so bright..."


What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Andrew Simple "You Shine"



What I’m wearing:
Hair: Magika - Tonight
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Cae - Cirque @ Cirque de Seraphim
Top: {le fil casse} - Boho summer blouse
Pants: {mon tissu} - Harlow's Cuffed Jeans
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: - Betty Sandals
Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Perfumed Sweeties
Pose: !AVANT - Dolly's Balloons Poses


Love Quote of the Day:
The things that we love tell us what we are.
Thomas Aquinas

No comments:

Post a Comment