Saturday, April 18, 2015

GIRL YOU'RE ALRIGHT

My sis Alicia and I decided to take a stroll in the Rainforest yesterday afternoon. I picked up our radio. She grabbed a cute hat and off we went. We even had some Rainforest paparazzi following us, those darn cute monkeys. I'm very lucky to have her in my life. She makes me smile and laugh. The whole family misses her when she's away for even a day. She's more then alright she's wonderful and she's my sister. Take time to take walks with your loved ones everyone needs that kind of happy.


My sis Alicia and me taking a walk

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Paul Otten - Girl You're Alright

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lala
Bubble Gum: Pink Fuel
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: NYU - Floral Blouse
Shorts: Maitreya - BF Jeans Shorts
Radio: Floorplan - Transistor radio gacha
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Maitreya - Maitreya Gold Antheia
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Couple Pose: Focus Poses - Friends 29
Location: Rainforest de la Oleander - Will be available for rent soon.

Love Quote of the Day:
A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment