Saturday, April 25, 2015

LIKE THIS

The other day my family and I were doing the TAG! GACHA. We went to the O.M.E.N store and saw that it was a gacha for a noodle shop. I just had to have it all so that we could have dinner there often. I'm so glad we played because this set really inspired me to make something cute for our home sim. Now my family and I can have dinner or lunch any time we feel like something yummy. The family was really excited to order once we opened up the new restaurant. Takeo couldn't get his wallet out fast enough to pay. I hope you all eat good this weekend we sure did.
Oleander Noodle Shop

Oleander Noodle Shop

Oleander Noodle Shop

Our favorite Noodle Restaurant

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Wonder Girls (원더걸스) - Like this


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Sally
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Earrings: Cae - Burst @ Black Fashion Fair
Dress: Pixicat - Sheer Dress
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Bow Flops
Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.


Restaruant Items come from these stores:
8f8 - Rising Sun Delicates Gacha
8f8 - Serene Sanctuary Gacha
O.M.E.N - Noodle Shop Gacha TAG! GACHA
The Loft - Origami Set
[NIJI-YA] - Cash Register
Dutchie - vegetables
MadPea Productions - Bonsai MADNESS Gacha


Love Quote of the Day:
There is only one real deprivation... and that is not to be able to give one's gifts to those one loves most.
May Sarton

No comments:

Post a Comment