Thursday, April 16, 2015

LOST TRACK OF TIME

I'm pretty lucky. I have this person that gets me so completely. Once we get together we talk and talk. He makes me laugh and also he makes me want to throw things at him and call him a brat. He's almost always grounded or getting into trouble. I could spend hours with him and lose all track of time. I wish the work day was that fast sometimes. He is my best friend Takeo and last night we took some time to talk and discuss the next couple of days of our vacation. We've come up with some cute ideas for the family and we are looking forward to making them all smile. I hope everyone is having a great week so far!


Takeo and Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
MTNS - Lost Track of Time


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Octavia
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Outfit: Atomic - Kiss Me Goodnight set
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Couple Pose: oOo Studio - Parity
Location: Rainforest de la Oleander - Will be available for rent soon.

Love Quote of the Day:
Love is when you don't have to be with another person to touch their heart!
Torquato Tasso

No comments:

Post a Comment