Saturday, April 25, 2015

SANGRIA

"We're buzzing like that no vacancy sign out front
Your skin is begging to be kissed by a little more than the sun
You take my hand in yours, you lean in
And your lips taste like sangria, your lips taste like sangria..."


Sometimes you just have to stop and give that person you love and adore a kiss. Takeo and I were waiting for the clothes to finish washing at the laundromat tonight. I love spending time with this man. He makes time fly and makes me smile all the time. We were keeping it clean. *wink*

Keeping it clean

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Blake Shelton - Sangria


What I’m wearing:
Hair: Clawtooth - Poseidon's Gal
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: Foxes - Boyfriend Shirt - Denim Sky
Pants: {mon tissu} - Harlow's Cuffed Jeans ~ Dark Wash
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: Hello Dave - Sling Back Stiletto - The Garden
Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Laundromat: Oyasumi -The Laundromat gacha - The Arcade March 2015
Location: Casa de la Oleander


Love Quote of the Day:
How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.
William Butler Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment