Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TALKING DREAMS

I log on SL I get dressed into a new outfit then I rush down to go greet my kids. My husband comes home and we all start to talk about our day and what everyone is up to and doing. I tell them about crazy dreams I've had and they share their days. I love my SL life so much and all the people in it. We are home now and we sat down and cuddled before we headed out to do the TAG! GACHA. Even if I'm just doing nothing but talking to these people I call family I'd be the happiest.

"Through rose-colored lenses
Try not to forget it
We're talking dreams maybe
We're talking dreams baby, yeah

This is a short race, this is a short life
Let's run, not walk, through this beautiful life
This is a good day, this is a good sign..."


We Are Home

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Echosmith - Talking Dreams


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Dariela
Flower in hair: =Zenith=
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: ::C'est la vie!:: - Frill Tubetop
Skirt: Leéchouette
Necklace: YUMMY - Heart Pendant @N21
Bracelet: W&B -Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Pose: .click. - Quality Time


Love Quote of the Day:
If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?
Khalil Gibran

1 comment: