Friday, April 24, 2015

TINY HEARTS

It's Friday morning and my little girls and I went to the Farmers market to get some yummy things to start our day off right. I love these tiny hearts in my life. I'm so thankful I'm their mommy. I hope the start of your weekend is amazing.


Farmers Market with the Oleander Girls

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Kimberly Henderson - Tiny Hearts


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Wren
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: =Zenith= - Dream Catcher
Dress: TENTACIO - MESH Boho Dress @Kustom9
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Bow Flops
Pose: Any Pose - First one I've ever made myself for me.


What my little Payton and Riley is wearing please visit Riley's blog here:
Petits Choux


Farmers Market Items come from these stores:
dust bunny - fresh fruit stand
Lark - Farmers Market - Arcade 03.01.14
*ionic* - Raccoon and Rabbit
[DDD] Dʏsғᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Dᴇsɪɢɴs - Harvest Items


Love Quote of the Day:
Who is wise in love, love most, say least.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment