Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WE ARE GOLDEN

As you might know the Pose Fair 2015 is going on now. There are a ton of exclusive poses that I had to add to my collection. I just never know when I might need one of them and they will not be sold in stores after the fair. This is a picture of one of them and it's adorable and fun. My prince charming let me kiss him while we were hanging out in the Rainforest. It's a good thing he's so cute I knew which frog to kiss because in the Rainforest there are a ton of frogs. I didn't even make him swim to the bottom of the fountain to find a missing golden ball.


Lolita's prince Charming Takeo Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Raphael Lake - We Are Golden


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lunara
Hair Flower: Izzies - Hair Flowers Gatcha
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Necklace: Mon Chéri
Dress: Mon Chéri -maxi dress
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: Mon Chéri - Sandals
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Couple Pose: The Pose Store - Frog Prince - Pose Fair 2015 Exclusive
Location: Rainforest de la Oleander - Will be available for rent soon.

Love Quote of the Day:
How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.
William Butler Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment