Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BIRTHDAY

Today is my birthday and I've been very reflective. I'm very thankful for all the things I've been blessed with this past year. I'm very grateful for the people in my life. I look back on this past year of my life and it's been wonderful and I know this next year is just going to get better. If I don't tell you enough how much I am glad I'm your friend or that I love when you say hi to me. I should! Even a wave here and there on Plurk or my Flickr. I know you are out there and I hope you know that I'm thankful for my friendships in my life.

I can't express with words how much love I have for my family. Each time we are together and hang out I smile and think WOW this is my life. I can't wait to see what this next year brings. I walk into it with open arms. Celebrate each day because I'm going to try my hardest to remember all year long. The best word I could come up with to describe this past year of my life is MAGICAL.

It's my BIRTHDAY!

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Selena Gomez - Birthday"

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Katara
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Dress: The Secret Store - Carolina Ruffle Dress
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - Madness Pumps
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Balloons: Izzie's - Balloon Bundles


Love Quote of the Day:
Man becomes man only by his intelligence, but he is man only by his heart.
Henri Frederic Amiel

No comments:

Post a Comment