Sunday, May 17, 2015

BRIGHT

The bright sun makes me happy! The bright light makes me smile! All those special people in my life shine brighter then the sun or any light. My life is a better place with my friends and family with me. I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Echosmith - Bright

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Thalia
Flowers: *SOONSIKI* Hair Store -Stupid Love part of hair
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Dress: Tee*fy -Sora Dress @Kustom9
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. - Fleur Floral Flip Flops
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Swing: Cheeky Pea - Miranda Tyre


Love Quote of the Day:
Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.
David Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment