Friday, May 15, 2015

DARK LORD FUNK

We've been watching the Harry Potter movies with the family this week. I just loves those movies and the books even better. If you haven't seen this YouTube that I link in this post you should. It's really good. On Saturday night at 8pm SLT we are celebrating my Birthday at a Harry Potter theme party. The SL landmark will be on plurk near the party time. Everyone is invited.

We are MAGIC!

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Dark Lord Funk - Harry Potter Parody of "Uptown Funk"

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Posy
Owl Pet: *MishMish* - Tawny Owl
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Uniform: FATEplay - Jenny - Black
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Socks: fri.
Shoes: fri. - Lovegood Heels
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Kids Poses: .click. - Witchy


Love Quote of the Day:
It is impossible to love and to be wise.
Francis Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment