Tuesday, May 5, 2015

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO - BAMBOLEO

Happy Cinco de mayo everyone! My family and I are going to have a street party tonight and dance the night away. I've made Mexican food and this will be the best TACO TUESDAY ever! I hope you enjoy your day and celebrate any day even for no reason at all with those you love and adore.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Gipsy Kings - Bamboleo

Cinco de mayo party area

Cinco de mayo party area

Cinco de mayo party area

Cinco de mayo party area


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Thalia
Hat: Caramba - Mexican sombrero Zapotec blue
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Maracas: ::BEETLEBONES:: - Themeory MESH Maracas
Dress: Mikunch - Petit Mexico OP
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Socks: fri. - - Knee.Socks
Shoes: REIGN - Nashville Boots
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

Decoration Items:
Tables: PLAAKA - SALAPE TABLE
Food: PLAAKA - tacos de bistec
Pinata: Intrigue Co. - Pinata: Candy Drop Version
Drink: tres blah - Soiree - Lemonade RARE
Plants: Botanical - Prickly Pear Cactus & Saguaro Cactus
Plants: [ARIA] - Thea potted Cactus @FaMeshed
Hay: [we're CLOSED] -Hay bales spring
Hay: [we're CLOSED] -Old barrels
Pennants: Zinnias - Papel Picado Pennants
Guitar: Zinnias - Decorative Guitar
Sombrero: Zinnias - Sombrero for floor
Food: Lost Junction - Holiday Party - A Taste of Mexico


Love Quote of the Day:
There is only one real deprivation... and that is not to be able to give one's gifts to those one loves most.
May Sarton

No comments:

Post a Comment