Monday, May 4, 2015

I CAN

Our family is eating dinner tonight and we picked up the chicken meal from Lost Junction at the Home show event that's going on currently. It's an exclusive item so make sure you pick up your meal if you like to eat food in SL with family and friends.


Oleander Family eating Chicken

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Minnutes - I Can


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Katara
Hair Flower: ::Axix:: - Dalisha Crowns Flowers
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelets: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone
Dress: =Zenith= - Strapless Long Dress @FaMESHed
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - TULIP SANDALS
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Dinner Food: Lost Junction - Doc Bone's Chicken 8 Piece Meal @Home Show


Love Quote of the Day:
Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life.
Joseph Conrad

No comments:

Post a Comment