Saturday, May 9, 2015

MESS UP MY HAIR

My sis talked me into getting this Barbershop for the guys in our family. She reminded me that we have a few guys who might need hair cuts every now and then. I have to admit that I had a great time decorating this for our family sim. All the items are made perfect for a nice set up and barbershop feel. Now I just have to talk the guys into letting me practice on their hair. My first victim was Matthew. What a trooper. *giggles*

Lolita and Matthew Barber shop

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Mya - "Mess Up My Hair"

The Oleander Barber Shop

The Oleander Barber Shop

The Oleander Barber Shop

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Nayeli
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Apron: B.C.C bonne chance - Emma's pie truck travel Cooking outfit-Purple Berry
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - DEVOTION HEELS
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.

Decoration Items:
Barbershop: xin + toro // barbershop - All items from current gacha @6 Republic
Barbershop Items: Apple Fall - Barber Shop set @Tag Gacha for April
Mirror and other Items: The Loft - My Love, My beard


Love Quote of the Day:
We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment