Saturday, May 16, 2015

RIGHT BACK! YUMMY PIZZA

Pizza is my favorite food. So when I saw this top at The Kawaii Project I had to buy it. It's super cute and makes me smile. I'm also going to be wearing it to all our family pizza nights because the statement written on it is so very true. It says, "A balanced diet is a pizza in each hand". It comes in other colors and some cute patterns other then this one. The bow on the back is really pretty. So make sure you check out this event and if you like pizza grab a new shirt. I'm off to have lunch! Guess what I'm going to eat.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Yuri Kane - Right Back (Craving & Howe Remix)

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Demelza
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Top: bonne chance! B.C.C - Kata Tank Top pizza @The Kawaii Project
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Pizza on Plates: Stockholm & Lima
Kitchen: LAQ Decor


Love Quote of the Day:
Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment