Sunday, May 24, 2015

SPARKS

Have you ever been walking down a street and caught yourself whistling to a song. Well I went shopping in SL and after picking up a few things at the store I caught myself with the new tune from Hilary Duff stuck in my head. It's my current "make me happy" song. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I sure am.

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Hilary Duff - Sparks

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Gretchen
Hair band: Magika - [Group Gift]
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
TOP: AMITOMO - Shirt Sweatshirt tied around neck @Kustom9
Shorts: fashionably dead -(fd) Scallop Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Shoes: REIGN - PETAL HOPPERS
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Bag: *Tentacio* - Dorayaki shopping bag
Bag: VCO - Art eco Bag sky


Love Quote of the Day:
The crime of loving is forgetting.
Maurice Chevalier

No comments:

Post a Comment