Sunday, May 3, 2015

UNBREAKABLE SMILE

Our weekend is coming to an end and we decided to close it off with a night out grilling for dinner. Yummy food and great company. We've got unbreakable smiles because we will not be frowning that tomorrow is Monday because great things are going to start for us this week. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Grilling Tonight at The Oleander's

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Tori Kelly - Unbreakable Smile


What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Ivana
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley
Bracelets: EarthStones - Tumbled Stone
Top and Vest: !APHORISM! - Sleeveless Cardigans & Crop Tops @The Season Story
Shorts: Blueberry - Ripped Shorts
Hands & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: REIGN - BREEZE SANDALS
My Pose: Any Pose - Made myself for me.
Other Pose: GlamRus Kidz - Grillin Like Daddy - COMMON in Summer Madness Gacha


Love Quote of the Day:
Words may be false and full of art; Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
Thomas Shadwell

No comments:

Post a Comment