Sunday, June 14, 2015

ADDICTED TO A MEMORY

I remember having watermelon as a kid and thinking, "This is the best fruit ever!". I got to spit seeds out on the ground and make a big old mess. It was the best when we placed it in the cold creeks of the mountains in Colorado. I've just inspired the need to rush to the store and buy some watermelon. *grabs keys and goes*

Lolita Oleander

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
Zedd - Addicted To A Memory (Audio) ft. Bahari

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Benita
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Pink Fuel - Elsie @June 2015 Arcade
Romper: -tres blah- - Cheeky Romper - Fruity@Collabor88
Bag: :Moon Amore: - SFM Camera Bags
Earring: {Imeka} - Watermelon Earring @Collabor88
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave
Shoes: fri. - Nadya Sandals @Collabor88
My Pose: {Imeka}


Love Quote of the Day:
Gestures, in love, are incomparably more attractive, effective and valuable than words.
Francois Rabelais

No comments:

Post a Comment