Friday, June 26, 2015

I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE

"In the skylines up ahead
Don’t be, don’t be afraid
Our mistakes they were bound to be made
But I promise you I’ll keep you safe
I’ll keep you safe..."

ɞ

What I'm listening to.
Check out this tune and enjoy it with me.
"I'll Keep You Safe" - Sleeping At Last

The other night right before we were all heading to bed my little love Payton took this beautiful picture. If you don't follower her on Flickr yet you should. I'm very proud of her amazing and pretty pictures. Also she has a cute adorable blog called Bows & Pinkie Toes. I love my family and when I get to cuddle them and hold them. I remember how lucky I am to be a part of their lives and how lucky I am to be their Mom. Feeling very blessed today.

What I’m wearing:
Hair: TRUTH - Lyric
Eyes: IKON
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin @Summerfest'15
Dress: -Pixicat- - Tropical Set @Summerfest'15
Hands, Body & Feet: SLINK
Nail Polish: Hello Dave


Love Quote of the Day:
Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
Jean de La Fontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment